Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wise Choices



Wise choices have been escaping me lately. You are probably asking yourself, "what the heck did those kids eat"! No, food did not make those what were pearly whites that lovely shade of fuchsia. No, I can thank the dentist for this one. When miss B. came to me with this little package saying; "the dentist told me to chew this then brush my teeth." I should have taken these little packages and thrown them out!!! But no, I made the wise choice to follow what the dentist said. You can see the lovely results! By the way their tongues stayed that nice shade of pink for two days. I don't know if their toothbrush bristles will ever be the same again! Miss B. and miss K. thought it was a lot of fun at first, but then it took 15 minutes of non-stop brushing with countless amounts of swishing and spitting to get their teeth back to the correct color! Whew! Thank you Lord for that knowledge, I won't repeat that one!

No comments: